1. Little Miss R is equally motivated by to-do lists as I am. This can be put to parental advantage. (Lesson learned: little kids like to dust. Whee!)
2. Mr. R still thinks I am the sort of person who, knowing there are five Cadbury eggs in the house, can manage to eat only one per day.
3. I still think I am the sort of person who can watch a Paranormal Activity movie alone at night without going on Ultimate Nuclear Red Alert.
4. 21 inches is a lot of snow. WHICH CAN BE MADE INTO ICE CREAM, one delicious half-gallon at a time.
5. I’m never going to conquer that TBR pile. But in a moment of insight, I realized that I don’t want to. And then I drew a cartoon about it. (Warning: this likeness is not strictly accurate. I rarely wear dresses.)